Well in just two days, I will be headed to Disney World with five of my favorite people! Last time I was in Disney World, it was for only two and a half days, and after that whirlwind of a trip I vowed that when I came back, it would be for at least a week. Turns out that this time we will be there for 9 days!
I am SO EXCITED to be headed off my happiest place on earth. Here are some details and highlights for this trip:
- We are staying at the Saratoga Springs Resort in their 2 Bedroom Villas. The villas looks beautiful, plus we all get to stay together in our own little pad right on Disney property and the best part, we have a kitchen! We ordered our groceries through Garden Grocer, so they will even be there for us as soon as we get to the hotel!
- We are taking a day to head off to Universal World…aka Harry Potter Land 😀
- We will be spending a day each in Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Typhoon Lagoon, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. I am so exited to get to go to Typhoon Lagoon for the first time.
- Getting to ride the new Seven Dwarfs Mine Coaster and meeting Anna and Elsa.
- High Tea Time at the Grand Victorian again.
- Trying out a couple new restaurants as well.
- Testing out the new Disney FastPass+ system and My Disney app
- The DISNEY PRINCESS HALF MARATHON!
A bit of a side note but just finished putting together these little treat bags for my friends on this trip and thought I would add this into my departure post. I thought it would be fun to add in a Disney themed activity pack, ice pack for our picnic lunches, hand sanitizer, a treat for the plane ride and a rain poncho just in case!
One thing is for sure, it will still be a whirlwind trip but at least there will be more time to enjoy the parks and all the little extras. As well, I love getting away in February, such a dreary time of the year at home and the best time of the year for vacation. All around, I can’t wait to go. Expect to hear lots and lots when I return!
– xoxo Veronica